Thursday 24 February 2011

Dora, Boots and Diego






These three small cakes and cupcakes were for my little nephew Lochie and his cousin's Johnny and Grace. They were all turning 2 and loved Dora and Diego some much. So I put both themes together and made this three tier stand of cupcakes. 
The three small cakes on top were chocolate cake dirty iced. The Dora, Boots and Diego figurines on the top of the cakes were made by myself. It was the first time I made figurines. The cupcakes were both vanilla and chocolate flavors. 



2 comments:

  1. Wow they look amazing!!! If you lived in Australia I would place a few orders!!! Cheers, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I see you are an Aussie, 3 cheerrrrrrrrs, will keep your details for any big event which comes up next!! Nothing like a great looking cake which also tastes great.

    ReplyDelete