Tuesday 22 February 2011

Hello, Welcome... 


I thought I'd give you a little insight to my life. I tried to add all of this to my profile. However being new to blogging I didn't know there was a 1200 letter limit. Oh well.

I come from a very creative family. I have always done some sort of craft, from helping with my mum's business Forvever Beautiful, making cards, door signs, invitations to coordinating events. 


I work full time at Unilever as a Visibility Manager for Streets Ice Cream and Lipton Ice Tea. I love my job a lot, it keeps me really busy during the day. However I'm one of those people that need to be doing something all the time to feel like my time is best spent. So doing some sort of craft has always filled up my nights/weekends. 


I've been married to Joe for almost 2 1/2 years. It's the best feeling in the world being married to your best friend /soulmate. 


The first time I started doing cookies was with my sister from giftscreated.blogspot.com when she asked me to help her with her baby-shower cookies. From there I was hooked! 


Not quite sure how much interest I would get I started doing cookies for little events that would come up. To see if anyone would be interested in buying them. Well, the feedback was great and I knew then that I could do this. 


I was asked by one of my clients one day if I can do cupcakes. I said "I'm sure I would be able to, let me look into this for you and get back to you asap". I did a few samples and got my number one fan to try (my husband, Joe). He was more then happy to try...hehe. If he said it was good then it has to be. He said it was great! Now I do both Shortbread Cookies and Cupcakes. I'm loving it!

I will post some of my past creations for you to have a look at. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, my name is also Emily and I believe your sister is behind Gifts Created?? It's through her on FB that I have become a follower! Your cupcakes look amazing. Can't wait to see more pics. Can't wait to follow your journey......good luck!
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete