Sunday 10 April 2011

Planet Cake Course

Well after a three day Planet Cake Course I have learnt more things then I could have imagined. From cookies, cupcakes, cake pops and a one tier cake it was the best. Libby the creator of Polka was there for two days to show us her methods of cookie making. Libby also helped us design these fantastic dessert table displays
with everything we created during the course. Mine is below....
It was the first time I had ever made a fondant cake. Linda from Planet cakes was so good to me as I was the newbie to Planet Cake and all the other lovely ladies in the class had attended planet cake courses before.
I was very fortunate to have a one on one lesson with Linda.
I must admit the cake looks great and all the ladies were surprised that I hadn't done courses before. I now have the confidence to do baby shower and christening cakes using the elements which I learnt. However I still have a long way to go with bigger cakes. I will definitely be attending more Planet Cakes courses in the future.

My theme over all the cupcake, cookies, cake pops and cake is Rainbows and Balloons.










No comments:

Post a Comment